Infinitii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess' Artiness!

Go down

Jess' Artiness! Empty Jess' Artiness!

Post  sadexcuse4amango Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 am

Because I like artz!!

Some older stuff. This is from 2006? Wow.
Jess' Artiness! Sadexcuse4amango
This was an entry for a loading screen contest on the pserver I used to play. I did every single blade of grass by hand lol it took a loooooong time.
Jess' Artiness! ReiJess' Artiness! Shyjoy
the FIRST floating heads EVER!
Jess' Artiness! 56f15968
Pencil lol Proportions wut r those?
Jess' Artiness! Teehee
Ahhhh I loved my alchemist so much.
Jess' Artiness! Tira
D'aw my friend's huntress. lol y so small?
Jess' Artiness! Lemonade
Alchie again <3

New stuff!!
Jess' Artiness! NicholasDWolfwood
Jess' Artiness! NicholasDWolfwood-1
lol my friend who helped me 99 my dancer on my pserver
Jess' Artiness! 5skin
The skin I use/made
Jess' Artiness! SparklyFPJess' Artiness! Myrrh3Jess' Artiness! Chanha-1Jess' Artiness! AlexisT3T
More heads lol
Jess' Artiness! RPS
Jess' Artiness! Lalala
lol Sprite Edits
Jess' Artiness! Loldancer
That's what my Gypsy costume will be like lol

Jess' Artiness! Oct-SinXJess' Artiness! Oct-HPJess' Artiness! MayJess' Artiness! Lei
Jess' Artiness! TeohJess' Artiness! MamiJess' Artiness! KarenDenayJess' Artiness! Momo2
Jess' Artiness! ShiroiHanaJess' Artiness! RiniChuJess' Artiness! LunaHoshiJess' Artiness! KiwiChu
Jess' Artiness! IchigoPantsuJess' Artiness! DivestPantsuJess' Artiness! SheylenJess' Artiness! Lachanna
Jess' Artiness! ChyaeJess' Artiness! ChaeyenJess' Artiness! BroccoliJess' Artiness! Tuna
Jess' Artiness! KomadesuJess' Artiness! FoxeyMeoldyJess' Artiness! MelonBerryJess' Artiness! Kixies
Jess' Artiness! Hi-Chan3Jess' Artiness! Hi-Chan2Jess' Artiness! RenaisJess' Artiness! Millo
Jess' Artiness! MakaliJess' Artiness! CalixJess' Artiness! BedtimeBearJess' Artiness! CozyHeartPenguin2

This is where all my money comes from. And now you can see why I'm a little bit tired of doing all these floating heads lol
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango
Admin

https://infinitii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jess' Artiness! Empty Re: Jess' Artiness!

Post  sadexcuse4amango Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:50 pm

LOL I FOUND MORE OLD STUFF =3

Jess' Artiness! Shywip
Jess' Artiness! GNbannerhome1
For one of my Graphic Design classes, we were susposed to design a website layour (no actuall coding, jsut design) I did one for my Guild at the time- Gramma Nazis. We were awesome, I miss those guys lol.

Jess' Artiness! Sketches1

This was my reasoning out of to make a Bio Chem cosplay. Later on, I lso made like five pleated skirts out of notedbook paper (small versions, so see what need to be done) as well as full-sized pattern and a trial skirt lol.

Jess' Artiness! JessRagnarokCostume
Jess' Artiness! JessRagnarokCostume2
Jess' Artiness! JessRagnarokCostume3

And this way the finished version. Pretty happy with it, but it's not perfect. I'd have to re-do the entire thing to fix most of it, though. Sadly the bodice part didnt really fit and I was out of fabric and had to improvise. And the bottom layer of the cloak should come around more in the front.

Jess' Artiness! Shykel

Another pencil sketch lol
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango
Admin

https://infinitii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum