Infinitii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit

2 posters

Go down

Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit Empty Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit

Post  DelRika Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 pm

okies well everyone seems to be posting their own novels about themselves so i thought why can't the asian girl get a spot in the light eh?

well let's see i luv my two amusing BFF's the one and only Jessica and and the talented miss alexis (who is making my ROD btw ?8D are you done yet? j\k)...and of course us girls still dominate the guild and we hope to keep it like this xD but my brother will take over my accnt later on so not sure abuot that anywho back to the main topic! I love to cook...i love to please...Jessica of course and whomever is interested in meh 8D and goofing off and having an osm time in the guild..Tommy doesn't say much to me but he's a super duper uber kewl leader who has a mysterious goal to be a nurse but hey my brother's doing that too so cool beans Very Happy.....anyways sorry this is a long introduction and OMG i forgot to talk about chris well what to say except LIQUID MONEY! apparently it's his dream to have a bed made out of freshly made moneh! I mean who wouldn't right? Last but not least i looooooooove to cook so if u see me being a little school girl about it with jess it's just our passion don't hate <33

Name: Rika Lynn Mella but just call me Rika for ur trouble xD
Characters: well i have 3 but i'm only gonna name /\/oelani because she's the one i get on the most
Likes:People and Food and RO and Anything i can get my hands on i think is pretty neat 8D
Dislikes: Drama and Uptight People; Sprinkles's gas (my cat); an empty fridge and messy rooms =O oh my!
Wishes: to be a super "magical" high wizard who smites people for fun 8D
Birthday: December 25...yea i know surprisingly i share that day with jesus and we wrestled about it!

Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit N1150080090_30107497_4738

last year's halloween costume party at my house 8D

Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit N1150080090_30073275_415

don't we all look alike ^^ <33

Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit N854315176_2322822_9541

my brother and my cousin awe i luv them both <33
DelRika
DelRika

Back to top Go down

Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit Empty Re: Rika Rika The "Magical" Fruit

Post  sadexcuse4amango Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 am

8D

AH LOVE YOUR COSTUME

You're the one on the right? =3

and IS THIS THE BROTHER WE ARE GOING TO MEET? =3
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango
Admin

https://infinitii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DelRika Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Yes this is him he's gonna take over for me starting in either august or septmeber im not exactly sure of my flight details yet i'm sitll planning on an exact day otherwise yea
DelRika
DelRika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down