Infinitii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness

4 posters

Go down

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Empty Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness

Post  furbymabob Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:05 pm

elo peeps, this if furby/chuu speakin~ just making my intro

eh well i guess i started playing right after they implemented p2p/comodo patch, oh those were the days =( mobbing in argiopes 2 maps north of prontera (including valkyrie realms as a map) or just having huge ass tank parties in elder willows, hodes, or sohees. altho i had a female account for about a year or so X_x xdresser ftw i didnt make a male account until i think 2 months after the juno patch was implemented. Guilds i've been in: Obsidian Knights (sucked), Demise (omg sucked BALLS), Kitsune League (best woe guild i've ever been in, implus the guild leader was a lesbian Very Happy, i dont think that was relevant but whatever, oh and her sister was HAWT), and then ^_^ v for 3 years <- best MVP guild there was on chaos Very Happy.

Name: Jimmy, Chuu Chuu train, furb
[/b]Age[/b]
Character's: mainly .Furby. and .Chuu. and i guess the occassional n00b wiz Loli Kumi
Likes: girly girls, Lollercats, the beach (N>learn to surf), chatting/socializing, fruity smells (sweet pea and cucumber melon =p) food adventures Very Happy, anime's, korean/japanese/taiwanese dramas, horror films (saw I, shutter [tho ending wasn't so great, doesnt mean the build up wasn't], the ring[symbolism oh em gee], and more. mind fuck films (eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Adventure's of Baron Mundchausen, Vertigo), classic games like mega man 2, ff6, chrono trigger, secret of mana, contra, or even final fight.
Dislikes: people who are full of it, pessimism, stinky people, not showering, anti-socialness, love obsessed people to the extreme, stubborn people, messyness, lol this list could go on forever actually
Strengths: uhhhhh i dono but i guess i have really strong views about friendships and relationships XD also really really critical on the communication field, since misunderstandings/misinterpretations seem to be a key to a lot of arguments =(
Weaknesses: girly girls who flirt with me, i obey to almost every command like a doggy ;__; ruff! XD

i saw people posting pics so i'll put some up to! WARNING DO NOT CONTINUE IF U ARE SENSITIVE TO SEMI NUDES AND AWKWARD POSITIONS
*Note: i realize majority of the pictures my friend is in it, i am not gay =( he's a childhood friend i've known since i was 5 XD
Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Medave11
If you follow tennis it's lindsay davenport! ran into her in the starbucks parking lot at UCI lol

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Parent10
i'm not drunk, yes that's my ass crack, not drunk

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Awhole10
the start of a whole new world, not drunk

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Lovini10
dont know why but this was to ymca, and i'm still not drunk, just asian

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Chopst10
if u know anything about making wishes when breaking apart your chopsticks, obviously my wish did not only not come true, i'm pretty sure it had a negative effect =(

and that's my intro!! hurray!

happy jess, i checked out AND posted on forums =)

furbymabob

Back to top Go down

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Empty Re: Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness

Post  Ayslinn Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:33 pm

yaaay forum posting.
lol nice asscrack.
Ayslinn
Ayslinn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness Empty Re: Kids under 18: Beware, may cause blindness

Post  sadexcuse4amango Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:55 pm

YES I AM FULL OF HAPPY 8D

I hate checking the forums and having no new posts. >: SO HURRAY 8D

and LOL nice pictures xDD I'm sorry your wish didn't come true, lol

And D'aw, you're so cute.

SO YEAH WOOT WELCOME 8D
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango
Admin

https://infinitii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarizu Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm

lol pictures 8D
welcome lawl
Yarizu
Yarizu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down