Infinitii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer.

4 posters

Go down

lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Empty lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer.

Post  Ayslinn Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:35 am

hi i'm emily.
um.
for the last like two weeks i've been using whatever computer i can get my hands on when i can, my computer is kinda dead. this one i'm on atm doesn't have a shift key loool and putting on caps lock to capitalize the beginnings of sentences, names, and i's, is just too much work so whatever lol.

o yeah. i draw pretty pictures and stuff. sometimes. i was working on this pic of alexis as a hunter but like now it's trapped on one of many broken computers' hard drives and she's a sniper now so perhaps i should go back and change the outfit when i get it off, eh?

wells i played ro for like a half a year in 2004ish but i had no friends and got bored and quit. played other random mmos for a while, but came back to ro in july last year. o:
inf wasn't my first guild but it's definitely the only guild for me lol. i joined at like the very very end of december 2007 i think? i was like an 88 or 89 sin and had NO IDEA what i was doing lol. people in inf taught me how to play. n___n <3
ilu all!!!!
lol at having to copy-paste exclamation points out of msn convos.

right so like.
my main characters.
lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Ayslinn
the oh-so-lovely Ayslinn. she will own you in woe. if she doesn't die first. lol magic defense, what's that.
she's 91/58
job levels pls.

lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Arelia
Arelia. i wanna trans her D: when i get my new computer people should party meee
91/50.

and everyone's favorite alchemist, Sparkly Fairy Princess <3333!
lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Sfprincess
with his sidekick, Tinkerbell, the most beautiful vani you will ever set eyes on! O:
lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Tinkerbellsmall
sfp is 81/50 and tinkerbell is like. level 30. lollllll.

um i like kiwi-strawberry propel, bacon, love songs, staying up really late, really clicky keyboards, pokemon, and a lot of other things.
i don't like people who are assholes on ro for no reason, the amazing slowness of this computer, phones, the headset i'm wearing atm 'cause i left my good one at dad's house, my stepmom, etc etc.
i'm 17 and my birthday is april 11th.
i would be shocked if i'm not the shortest person irl here.

o and this is me irl lol.
lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Emily2small

yaaayyy.
i will rewrite this when i have a shift key xD

Last edited by Ayslinn on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayslinn
Ayslinn
Admin

Back to top Go down

lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Empty Re: lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer.

Post  Villerium Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 am

I will party with you. Very Happy

My mastersmith is in need of priest lovin'. We can do sphinx level 4. All you have to do is silence the anubis and I can beat it down with my man powers. afro

Villerium

Back to top Go down

lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer. Empty Re: lolhi. my title was too short so here i am making it longer.

Post  sadexcuse4amango Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 am

<3
LOL I know, right? The title length thing is really dumb xD

IT WAS A REALLY OSM PICT TOO >: JUST CHANGE THE OUTFIT LOLOL.

lol Tinkerbell I love him. But I love SFP, too. 8D SRSLY. I want to marry him, on one of my alts sometime /ok. I WILL WAIT FOR HIM!

Clicky Keyboard Lovers ftw <3
sadexcuse4amango
sadexcuse4amango
Admin

https://infinitii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarizu Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:30 pm

lawl now I am the one who is too low in range with your priest. D:
Yarizu
Yarizu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum